Saturday, February 13, 2010

Digging Kikki K

I am loving this Scandinavian stationary right now.  I remember drooling over it in Melbourne sometime in 2006, and was completely stoked when I heard it was coming to Singapore.  When I first visited the store at the swanky Ion Orchard during Christmas last year, they were giving away freebies at the entrance - it turned out to be paper clips, but not *just* any paper clip ... they were white hanger-shaped ones!  I have yet to use them for they are so precious to me!

I was out at the Ion again today, to stock up on Nespresso capsules, and could not resist a stroll through the Kikki K store.  These cuties caught my eye; if I could find someone to make me customised wooden stamps, I'd be designing up a whole bunch for sure.  Sigh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment